Hi, I’m the one you’d like to meet, cos tartness is less, blessed I’m sweet… (Well! Just booster lines)… Heya! I’m a young writer, writing poetry is my love..trying to serve this field, hope this field would consider me fit for it.
First time to the site? Start here
Join our mail list so that you will get weekly newsletter
Why you need one? We will be sending you about tips, motivation etc
From the blog
Welcome to the family:)
IF YOU ARE INTRESETED IN WRITING AND WANT TO PUBLISH YOUR WRITINGS ONINE, YOU ARE IN THE BEST PLACE.
FILL OUT THE FORM AND SEND US YOUR BEST WRITING OF ANY FORMAT( POETRY, ESSAY, ONE LINER ETC) AND JOIN IN POETRY VOYAGE
- #Sonnet 14Twitter the birds at Sun’s rise,“Choked with ember whilst it shines?”The night of ebony rather of despise,its beauty stimulates chill to the spines. The moon with freckles,guides the way for fireflies;rather of sitting with shackles,Of the spots of miniscule size. The flowers, the streams,the whole nature by your side.With its demeanor it screams,“your existence, unique! … Continue reading #Sonnet 14
- #Sonnet 12 (Beauty that is never old)| Description of India’s abode of valleys : UttarakhandFrom the slopes of the valleys,sharp-edged greenery fiddles.Hefting diverse foliage families,from the rims as the breeze tingles. Blooming alpine flowers squint,twinkling their mauve and purple eyes.As their surreal smile imprintsthe marron blush in the sky. From scorching sun,To winter snow.Gharwal valleys of Uttarakhand,execute a natural beauty never old. The home of valleys pulchritudinousis Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Hi, … Continue reading #Sonnet 12 (Beauty that is never old)| Description of India’s abode of valleys : Uttarakhand
- #Sonnet 11_Galaxy – Our AbodeIn the curbing ebony of roof, (universe) the galaxy – Milky way, among the cosmos droop, greeting to discover its alleyway. In the bubbly vapours of white, the galaxy bugs out camouflage. Sheltering worlds in its scrim light, Squishing mysteries to homage. Mere a flaunting flake fleck, Of this nostalgic womb, resurrecting sheer specks,where stars emerge when gravity booms. Unraveling the sauntering secrets,Is … Continue reading #Sonnet 11_Galaxy – Our Abode
- #Sonnet 10 (Home – an epitome)Above board I speakThat a homewith cheers at the peak,of unconditional love an epitome. The house you makeon stilts and piers.Bugs out lime as tasselled flecks,harbours drooping chandeliers. The walls at times suffer with patcheswhen sheer relations slumber,then the home sulks and latchesshriveling by the tears of eyes umber. Home is not just brick and … Continue reading #Sonnet 10 (Home – an epitome)
- #Sonnet 9 – RainbowColours of my imagination,painted all my dark days.Shades of life, dying with suffocationpaved their way through the alleyways. Rainbow may not haveall the colours to spew.Rainbow does havea meaningful sequence of hue. Scattered by a drop,emerging from a beam of sun.Believe me you just see the cropof its total image which resembles bun. Rainbow existed … Continue reading #Sonnet 9 – Rainbow